Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cookie Vikings



Legend speaks of the horror of the cookie vikings. I denied their existence for the many years of my life until the pangs of reality came to truth today. Gasp..the rumours were true. Legend exists.

Struggling to chronicle the horrors of the incident. I managed to recreate the image of the vicious marauders.



Although somewhat cartoonish, the real life marauders were vicious saliva dripping brats. Their fangs were the stuff of werewolves and their weapons were weird grins and hidden clubs. They left all kinds of damage and carnage in their wake. Barely able to conceal my own treasure trove of cookies, I was left at their immediate mercy as they plundered at will. Chuckling as they dumped wrappers of their spoils in my own bin, I could not bring myself to comprehend the monstrosity and primeval rage. Happily making their way onto the next village of smiles, I could only hug my fragile state while trembling at the recoil of the attack.

The horror of the raid will live in infamy and annals of "suckness" and retribution will be swift. Sitting in my "Stephen Hawking" likeness, plotting my revenge could not have been more fun. What I had with envisioned pitiless rage would even make Hannibal Lecter cringe in fright squealing like a little girl.

As I recuperate from the dreadful aftermath, the attack has severely crippled my resources for the upcoming difficult days ahead. I fear that the end may be near for the office realm. It didin't use to be like this. There used to be camaraderie and holding hands singing hippie songs and sharing of food. Slowly building my army from scratch despite the scarcity of resources, I vow to finally take over and steal what is mine back from the very bellies of the beasts.

I will have my revenge and gloat as I munch on their precious cookies myself. I can already envision my victorious stance over the crying and wailings of the to-be pathetic vikings.

Now, time to light the lamps of deviousness as I contemplate revenge! Until the next postings if I survive, dezza!

1 comment:

Connor S. said...

why are you stealing my blog name